Thursday, April 4, 2013

Celebrity Follower Ch 10. Pg. 334 Question 8

How many Celebrity Twitter accounts do you Follow? What made you decide to follow them? Have you stopped following any? Why?

On twitter I follow up to 100 celebrities that are composed of mostly music artists and gaming/video artists. I follow these artists because of my two biggest passions in life music and video games. I think I mostly follow these artists because I like to see when the next big project that artist completes will come out in the public. I think if it wasn't for social media opportunities like twitter I would have no clue what any artist/celeb would be up to in this day and age. TO this day ever since I have made my twitter and followed people I have yet to stop following any of them because they keep me entertained and none of them have gone on a long hiatus  yet. If any of them did stop posting or tweeting of their status I think that would make me stop following because to me it seems that the person would not care about their fans. (Unless they gave a notification that they were having problems in their own life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment